Blood Type Diet Recipe
PEANUT BUTTER MOLASSES COOKIES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Quick, delicious cookies.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1+ cups of rye flour [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup instant rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon grapefruit juice
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix peanut butter and molasses well. Warm slightly in microwave to assist in mixing.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Sift or mix flour with soda and salt. Stir into peanut butter/molasses mixture.
- Add rolled oats.
- Add grapefruit juice.
- Stir again until batter is pliable.
- Drop from a tea spoon about 2 inches apart on olive oil greased cookie sheets (Use of olive oil instead of grease is preferred.)
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Makes 15-20 cookies.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: