Blood Type Diet Recipe
FLAT MOLASSES COOKIES WITH MARGARINE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Quick, delicious cookies
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup soy based margarine [or ghee]
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping cup of rye flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of instant rolled oats
How to make it:
- Melt margarine.
- Mix margarine and molasses well; add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Sift or mix flour with soda and salt
- Stir into butter/molasses mixture
- Add rolled oats
- Drop from a teaspoon about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets, (Use of olive oil instead of grease is preferred)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 or 10 minutes
- Double amounts for larger order
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Ghee (Clarif...|| 4 || N|| N|| N|| B|| N|| B|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 28, 2007 at 05:19 PM By: Father Tiresias
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 01:44 PM By: Drea