Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Sticks of kohlrabi turned in dressing.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black peppercorns
- freshly chopped herbs (parsley, rosemary, basil, etc.)
How to make it:
- Clean and cut the kohlrabi bulb into small sticks.
- Turn it in a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add sea salt and fresh ground black peppercorns according to your taste.
- You can add freshly chopped herbs just before serving, but only one type preferably.
- As a general rule of thumb, do not mix herbs, unless you already know that it tastes good.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: