Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Great on grilled chicken or fish.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2 cups diced mango (medium dice)
- 1 can diced fire roasted green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- sea salt
- freshly-ground peppercorns, to taste, optional
How to make it:
- Drain excess juice (if any) from green chiles.
- Mix all ingredients and chill.
- A lime press is the best way to render the most juice from your lime.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Blac...|| 1 || A|| N|| A|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 05:50 AM By: Drea