Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Oven roasted parsnips.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- Peel parsnips, cut into wedges (or chunks) and drizzle with honey and oil.
- Oven bake for 30 - 45 mins in a medium hot to hot oven (adjust cooking time accordingly), turning occasionally.
- They are ready when crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Goes well with roast meat of any kind.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Parsnip|| 1 ,2 ,3 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 29, 2007 at 10:52 AM By: Father Tiresias