Blood Type Diet Recipe
BROILED TUNA LUNCH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is an easy lunch to throw together on a busy day. I use season all salt to top it off, just a little sprinkle.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1 can solid white tuna packed in water
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 scallions, minced
- 3 rice cakes
- 3 Tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- Sprinkle of Season-All Salt
How to make it:
- Mash the tuna to break up large chunks.
- Mix together well with mayo and mustard.
- Stir in scallions.
- Divide among rice cakes and spread evenly to cover entire rice cake.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and broil until cheese melts and turns golden.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Serves 3 for lunch or snack.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: