Blood Type Diet Recipe
OVEN STEAMED WHITING
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Steamed whiting with spinach, onion and mushrooms.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 pound whiting fillets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- ginger juice or minced ginger
- minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons sesame oil
- splash soy sauce
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil to make 2 envelopes. Put 1/2 pound of fish in each.
- Pour the sesame oil over each.
- Seal envelopes leaving small opening to vent and put in oven 10-12 minutes.
- Take out and add spinach, chopped onion, mushrooms, ginger and garlic to taste with a splash of soy sauce to each envelope.
- Return to oven for another 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 20, 2007 at 00:31 AM By: Lola