Blood Type Diet Recipe
TOMATO-LESS SPAGHETTI ENTREE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A tasty recipe for spaghetti without the tomatoes, the soy and the wheat.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 package rice spaghetti product
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- 1/2 to 1 onion, diced fine
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, fine dice
- Olive Oil, good quality, approx 4 tablespoons (or more to prevent sticking)
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup whole snowpeas
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Put olive oil in large pan. Add ground turkey and brown over medium heat. Add vegetables--except for snow peas-- and spices. Cook until soft. Cook rice spaghetti according to instructions on package. Don't overcook. Drain well and add to meat/veggie mixture. Put snowpeas in, turn off heat, put a cover on casserole and let it sit until snowpeas are warm. Enjoy with a green salad.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Rice (White/...|| 1 ,2 || N|| N|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: