Blood Type Diet Recipe
RICE FLOUR BREAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
I made this bread using tapioca flour. Maybe other blood types could use all rice flour. I don't know. I tried one recipe using a whole egg - another with egg whites and olive oil. On one recipe I used one pan. The recipe made with egg whites was hard to get out of the pan.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1-3/4 cups white or brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (105 to 115F)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup, optional
How to make it:
- Mix and sift rice flour, tapioca starch, salt and yeast.
- In another bowl and using a beater, mix the water, oil, eggs and honey, if using. (The bakery uses the paddle attachment on a standing mixer, but a hand held mixer will also work.)
- Gradually add in the flour mixture, beating constantly until the dough is smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake in oven about 1 hour.
- Makes 2 loaves.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Honey|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|| A|
|Maple Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| A|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 16, 2007 at 05:39 PM By: Drea