Blood Type Diet Recipe
VICTORIA'S OLIVE OIL DRIZZLE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A simple and delicious dressing for salads,cooked vegetables, pasta, and meat.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons umeboshi plum 'vinegar' (really a brine)
- herbs to taste, fresh or dried, such as parsley and basil
How to make it:
- Combine in a glass bottle with a cork or tight fitting lid:
- Close lid on bottle and shake well.
- Drizzle on salads or cooked foods.
- Keep in a cool place but does not require refrigeration unless bottle will sit unused for a long time.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 07:23 PM By: Rodney