A non |
B non |
O non |
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
You want a dish that your children will love, here it is. Great for you and tastes great!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 2 to 3 bunches of fresh spinach leaves washed and drained
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 cup rice uncooked (white or brown)
- 2 16 ounce cans chicken broth [or vegetable]
- 1 large onion white or yellow
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- pinch sea salt
How to make it:
- Wash spinach and drain, set aside, you can leave the stems on if you like.
- In a large bowl, mix together-ground turkey breast, onion chopped, garlic chopped, rice uncooked pinch of salt, and egg.
- Mix together.
- Use a spoon to dip out and place a rounded teaspoon of mixture into a spinach leaf and roll.
- Place in a deep baking dish, keep rolling the spinach leaves and mixture layering them.
- Pour 1 and half cans of chicken broth over the spinach rolls.
- Preheat oven 350, bake covered for about 45 minutes.
- Check the juices and add the rest of the chicken broth if needed.
- Uncover the last 7 to 10 minutes of baking.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken||1|| N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 09:50 AM By: Rodney