Blood Type Diet Recipe
COLLARD PORTOBELLO AMAZINGNESS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
I've never really liked the taste of collard greens, but this seems to be a perfect combo, and is really easy to make!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 bunch of collard greens
- 2 to 3 portobello mushroom caps
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken broth [or other BTD compliant]
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- a few squeezes of lemon juice
How to make it:
- Cut collards and mushrooms into 1/2 inch strips.
- Mince garlic.
- Put all ingredients into your favorite pan and saute 5 or 10 minutes, or until everything is cooked and well blended. Voila!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 1 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 1 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 08, 2007 at 00:45 AM By: Lola