Blood Type Diet Recipe
SUN-DRIED TOMATO SALSA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tasty snack for people who love salty treats.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 small green peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon kelp powder [or dulse]
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes or seeds
- or chili powder
- 1/2 pound of cooked ground beef [or turkey], optional
How to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let sit in fridge for about 1 hour.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Beef|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 19, 2007 at 01:03 AM By: Drea