Blood Type Diet Recipe
TERIYAKI TURKEY TACOS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Delicious soft tacos that can be made quickly, full of nutritious, delicious veggies. (It's especially good with red bell pepper, although that is an A avoid so I just add a little bit.)
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Package ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- Handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cut into 1' chunks
- Flour Tortillas
- Teriyaki sauce/marinade
How to make it:
- Cut up all the veggies except mushrooms, put into a bowl and cover with marinade.
- After allowing to sit for a little while, begin to fry the ground turkey in a pan.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce off the veggies and into the turkey pan.
- Cook until browned.
- Using a separate pan, stir-fry all the veggies.
- Put some of everything into a warm flour tortilla, and eat a bunch!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 15, 2011 at 09:59 PM By: Joe