Blood Type Diet Recipe
CELERY ROOT PUREE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Lovely side for use around Thanksgiving or Autumn.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- one good sized celery root
- olive oil to taste
- sea salt to taste
- butter [or ghee] to taste
How to make it:
- Peel and cut the celery root into smallish cubes
- Place in pot fitted with a steamer insert, with enough water to steam
- Cook until soft
- While preparing rest of meal, puree in food processor, or mash with a masher, adding enough olive oil to make a creamy mixture
- Add salt to taste and butter or ghee.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: