Blood Type Diet Recipe
MARINATED OSTRICH SKEWERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Quick and easy to prepare for a BBQ
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 500g Ostrich cubes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar [or lemon juice]
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons BBQ spice
- sea salt to taste
- 3 sweet yellow peppers
- 3 sweet red peppers
- 3 red onions
How to make it:
- Marinate the ostrich cubes in the balsamic vinegar, sea salt, spices, and garlic for 15 minutes.
- Cut the vegetables into big chunks
- Arrange on skewers, and either grill or place on the BBQ
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 06:02 AM By: Drea