Blood Type Diet Recipe
THE CROWD PLEASER! ASIAN SOBA WITH TOFU
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Simple stir fry - crowd pleaser!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Soba Noodles - 1" bunch, boiled and cooled
- Firm Tofu - cubed, 1-2 cups
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Raw Sugar - 1Tablespoon (to taste)
- Michu - Asian Cooking Wine - 1 teaspoon
- Shichimi-togarashi - To Taste
- Mongolian Fire Oil, or Hot Pepper Oil - 1 teaspoon, or to taste
- Onion - 1 havled and sliced
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/4 sliced
- Sugar Snap Peas - 1 cup
- Garlic - Half a head, minced
- Sesame Seeds - 2T
- Thinly Chopped Green Onions 1/8 cup
How to make it:
- -Heat Olive Oil in skillet.
- -When hot, add (layered) garlic, Onion, and Green Pepper.
- -Saute until onion becomes semi-translucent.
- -Add tofu and soy sauce.
- -Saute for two more minutes.
- -Lower heat
- -Add soba noodles
- -Mix, retin on heat until soba noodles are hot.
- -Mix in shichimi-togarashi, and additional soy sauce, if needed.
- -Plate, garnish with green onion, fire/pepper oil, and lightly sprinkle shichimi-togarashi and sesame seeds to finish.
- Recipe submitted by calton
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: