Blood Type Diet Recipe
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Portobello stuffed w/vegetables and Ezekiel bread crumbs.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- portobello mushrooms
- diced onions
- diced zucchini
- diced garlic
- Ezekiel bread crumbs
- olive oil
- grated mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
- Carefully cut stem out and dice ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and saute, season to taste. Drizzle some olive oil on bottom of each portobello mushroom and spoon stuffing onto mushroom.
- Bake or barbeque mushrooms for 15-20 minutes. [Temp. unstated]
- Sprinkle cheese on each mushroom after cooked.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jul 08, 2011 at 12:32 AM By: Joe