A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is the cornstarch-free version of baking powder. The two ingredients can be kept indefinitely.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
How to make it:
- The recipe = 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Each ingredient can be added to flour, which will later be sifted to blend them in.
- Can be pre-mixed and kept ready.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 07:16 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Dec 04, 2007 at 11:49 PM By: Don
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2016-2017, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved