Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHOCOLATE CAKE - FRIAND STYLE (AMBO GIRL)
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Made with left over Almond Meal from making Almond Milk.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 2 cups white Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder [See Note below]
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 250g jar Apple Sauce
- 3/4 cold pressed Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Cocoa
- Baking Powder, corn-free
How to make it:
- Combine almond meal with eggs, apple sauce, olive oil, white sugar and cocoa.
- Sift dry ingredients together straight into mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 20cm x 20cm slab pan.
- Cook in centre of oven, approx 160 degrees Celsius.
- Bake approx 45 minutes, until surface appears dry and
- toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 02:20 AM By: Lola