Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
An intensely chocolaty brownie without white flour or white sugar. Tastes better than the original! Make these for everyone and only tell them what's inside after they try them.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter [or ghee]
- 1/2 cup maple sugar [or 1/4 cup agave]
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or variations
- 1/2 cup pecan or walnut pieces
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in medium sized bowl or mixer bowl.
- Stir or mix until well blended.
- Gradually add dry ingredients.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8' pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Ghee (Clarif...|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| B|| N|| B|| N|| N|
|Butter|| 1 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 10, 2007 at 09:11 AM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 01:42 PM By: Drea