Blood Type Diet Recipe
SALMON & RICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
White rice with a salmon sauce topping tasty and easy to prepare in 20 minutes once your at the table!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 can of salmon or 1 large salmon steak
- 3 Tablespoons spanish olives
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- olive oil
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups white rice
How to make it:
- In a sauce pan, put 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water to boil.
- Once boiling begins, turn down to medium heat and cover for 17 minutes until done.
- In another fry pan, add 3 Tablespoons olive oil, chopped onion and garlic until clear.
- Add 2 cans of sauce and 1 half can of water and olives, let simmer for 10 minutes, then add salmon including all juice in can, simmer 10 minutes and serve over rice.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 23, 2011 at 00:02 AM By: Joe