Blood Type Diet Recipe
SPICY INDIAN PUFFED RICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Dry fried puffed rice - useful snack for those who cannot eat popcorn, etc.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- puffed rice [or crumbled rice cakes - check for avoids]
- 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder [or compliant curry powder]
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to make it:
- Coat frying pan with oil.
- Fry the spices until the fragrance is released.
- Add the puffed rice.
- Fry the puffed rice for a few minutes until the puffed rice is yellow.
- Let cool.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Pepper (Caye...|| || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Curry|| || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 27, 2007 at 04:59 PM By: Drea