Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Buying the new packages of shredded carrots makes this tasty side dish even easier.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- shredded carrots
- jalapeno pepper, optional
- ghee or olive oil or both
How to make it:
- Saute first 3 ingredients in large frying pan until carrots are tender.
- Add cilantro last, cover pan, and cook on low for just a few more minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- I was very surprised how good this was!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil|| 2 ,3 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 02:10 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 13, 2007 at 10:59 AM By: Drea