A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A corn-free chocolate syrup.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Dutch Process Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract (check for glycerine or corn syrup)
How to make it:
- Bring sugar, water and rice syrup to a boil.
- Whisk in salt and cocoa powder into water mixture until you obtain a smooth sauce. This will take some time until the cocoa butter melts.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Return to a boil with high heat and then reduce heat to medium.
- Let the mixture reduce until thickened.
- When thicker but still a little watery, pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Let cool for several hours opened to release condensation.
- (I save time by cooling the saucepan in a large bowl of ice water.)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 07:18 PM By: Rodney
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved