Blood Type Diet Recipe
KATE'S CHICKEN FINGERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Simple chicken strips lightly breaded and fried in ghee. Great for dipping!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 10-12 chicken breast strips
- 1 egg
- 1 cup kamut or rice flour [or spelt flour]
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ghee
How to make it:
- Break egg into bowl and whisk until combined.
- Mix raw chicken into egg in bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle one layer on a plate.
- Remove chicken from egg (one strip at a time) and coat with flour mixture on plate.
- Repeat until all strips are coated.
- Heat large pan to medium.
- Add half of the ghee to the pan and melt.
- Place chicken strips in pan and fry for about 2-3 minutes per side, adding more ghee as necessary.
- Remove chicken strips from pan and place onto a bed of paper towel to absorb any excess ghee.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 1 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 1 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Nov 29, 2007 at 07:44 PM By: Don