Blood Type Diet Recipe
O-NONNIE BANANA COOKIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
O-nonnie compliant cookie. Nutty/fruity taste. Very moist.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [see Note]
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds (or walnuts)
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make it:
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
- Place the dough on a lightly-oiled cookie sheet.
- Form the dough into desired shape.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Note:[baking powder Recipes]
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 20, 2007 at 01:19 AM By: Lola
- Revised Oct 21, 2007 at 01:24 PM By: Drea