A non |
B non |
O non |
Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This recipe needs no oven baking. Put mixture in the fridge for minimum 4 hours. You can serve it alone or with a vanilla or chicory cream.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 500 grams of sweet potatoes
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams butter or 80 grams ghee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
How to make it:
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut them into pieces and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the butter and chocolate melt very gently.
- Blend the sweet potatoes to get a smooth puree.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate and the vanilla sugar.
- Line a small deep cake pan with a Saran Wrap.
- Pour the mixture.
- Put in the fridge for minimum 4 hours.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Vanilla|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 12, 2007 at 05:16 PM By: Lola