Blood Type Diet Recipe
WINTER SOLACE RABBIT STEW
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Darryl Holloman, 21 yr old B+ secretor, made up this rabbit stew for his B- non-secretor Mom to celebrate the Winter Solace in December 2005. Serves two
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- 1+ pounds rabbit meat, chopped
- + ounce each fresh tarragon, parsley and sage
- 4 ounces onions, chopped
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup white wine (he used Riesling)
- 1 + cups organic beef broth
- 2 Tablespoon garlic olive oil
How to make it:
- Lightly fry rabbit meat in garlic olive oil for approximately 10 minutes on medium heat until in a large pan. DO NOT BROWN
- Add wine, beef broth, herbs and vegetables
- Cover pan and simmer for 35 minutes
- Uncover pan, stir and serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Beef|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2011 at 01:48 AM By: Joe