Blood Type Diet Recipe
APPLE PEAR CRISP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A baked fruit dessert.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 2-3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Lemon juice (splash of bourbon, optional)
- Whiff of allspice, coriander
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 6-8 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to make it:
- Peel, core and slice thinly the apples and pears.
- Add the 2-3 T. sugar and the lemon and bourbon and allspice, etc.
- Then mix oats, quinoa flour and ghee quickly with fingers
- add cinnamon and spread around the top of the fruit in a baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Allspice|| 1 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Coriander|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Cinnamon|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 08:56 AM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 07:08 AM By: Father Tiresias