Blood Type Diet Recipe
TYPE O EGGS 'FLORENTINE'
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is not a true Eggs Florentine, but a suitable version.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1 egg
- 1 handful (approx 1 cup) fresh spinach
- 3 Tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- Butter, Ghee or Oil
How to make it:
- Saute onion in butter in an 8-inch saute pan until barely caramelized.
- Add fresh spinach. Cover pan until just barely limp - only a few minutes.
- Add 1 egg in center of pan.
- Cover pan and cook egg until yolk is desired doneness.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: