Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ground oats
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a blender except oil.
- Form mixture into four patties.
- Cook patties in oil in medium skillet over medium flame eight minutes or until patties are no longer pink in the center
- turn patties halfway through cooking time.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Burgers may also be cooked on your natural gas grill. Makes 4 servings.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM By: Rodney