Blood Type Diet Recipe
ZOLA'S THAI GREEN CURRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Veggies, Tofu & Basil simmered in homemade Thai Green Curry Sauce - serves four - Vegan/Vegetarian
Best Used By Blood Types:
How to make it:
- Start the rice in the rice steam/cooker.
- In wok on medium-heat, put the cream from the top of the coconut can to a simmer.
- Stir in 1 cup of the green curry paste and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk, the veggie stock and the vegetables.
- Bring to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the fructose and soy sauce til blended in. Cook until veggies are crisp but tender (about a minute).
- Stir in tofu and turn off the heat.
- Let stand a minute and stir in the basil.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
- Enjoy your fragrant meal and house. Mmm :)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2011 at 01:23 AM By: Joe