Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a casserole type dish that I invented since following the blood type diet. Ingredients can be adjusted accordingly! All but 2 ingredients are in the beneficial category. I do use organic whenever possible!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Cooked chicken breasts (I make 1/2 a breast per person)
- large package whole white button mushrooms
- wheat free Tamari sauce (adjust according to taste)
- 1 container low fat sour cream
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 package soba noodles
How to make it:
- Cook chicken (I use canned if my time is limited).
- Combine all ingredients (except noodles)in baking dish. Add water until desired consistency.
- Cover and bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- While baking, make noodles according to package directions.
- After 30 minutes of baking, noodles can be added and then continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh sliced pineapple.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 01:36 AM By: Lola