Blood Type Diet Recipe
'MOJO' ROASTED SWEET POTATO
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Roasted sweet potatoes wedges make a great side dish.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- beneficial spices from list
How to make it:
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes in half length wise and then in wedges.
- Place in bowl and drizzle olive oil and toss until coated in oil, sprinkle sea salt and spices to taste and toss again until salt and spices coat the wedges.
- place on cookie sheet in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 1/2 hour or until nicely golden brown.
- Rutabagas and turnips also roast well this way.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 05, 2007 at 10:56 AM By: Rodney