Blood Type Diet Recipe
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Use as fresh tuna as possible.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (5 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 2 large tuna steaks
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon tamari
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- dash of garlic, onion, parsley and other compliant spice according to taste
How to make it:
- Add all ingredients except tuna in a large zip lock bag.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together wash tuna well and add to bag.
- Zip bag, remove any air, and marinate in frig for 1-2 hours.
- Grill tuna approx 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of tuna on each side.
- Any extra sauce add as grilling.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 00:59 AM By: Lola