Blood Type Diet Recipe
KATE'S WALNUTTY CHOCOLATE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa or millet or rice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetable glycerine
How to make it:
- Line a metal 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and put in the freezer to cool.
- Melt butter, nut butter, salt, and cocoa together on stove in a small saucepan on low to medium heat and stir until smooth.
- Remove prepared pan from freezer and have ready.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vegetable glycerine, ensuring it is well mixed.
- Stir in flaxseed meal and chopped walnuts.
- Stir until blended, but stop before mixture begins to thicken.
Note: May also add other nuts, rice crisps, quinoa puffs, etc.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread to corners.
- Put back into freezer for about 20 minutes or until hard enough to cut.
- Cut the chocolate into squares and peel off of parchment paper.
- Keep refrigerated to keep it from getting mushy.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Quinoa|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Rice (Puffed)|| 3 ,4 || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 02:14 PM By: Lola