Blood Type Diet Recipe
YUMMY GREENS - HAVE YA GOT THE BEET?
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Delightful way to have your greens. Mild flavor, satisfies the salt craving with no added salt.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Two bunches of beet greens including whole stems.
- goat feta or sprinkle powder cheese, to taste
- granulate garlic, to taste
- onion, to taste
How to make it:
- Steam all the greens (include stems) in little water until tender but not overcooked or at too high a temperature.
- Slice across the stems & greens into bite size pieces.
- Add goat feta or sprinkle powder cheese (sheep's milk at Trader Joe's).
- Never add salt, it has enough of its own.
- A little granulated garlic or onion for added punch to immune system.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Beet Greens|| 1 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2011 at 01:37 AM By: Joe