Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Fried patties to be eaten with salad, vegetables, or rice
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1 can of sardines in oil or water
- 1 egg
- 1 spoonful of raw oats (O nons could find some other flour to bind, such as rice flour)
- dash of lemon juice
How to make it:
- Mash the sardines with lemon juice.
- Mix in the oats and egg.
- Fry in little patties in a bit of olive oil.
- 'Diluting' the sardines in this way makes them less powerful and very tasty.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 23, 2011 at 08:54 PM By: Joe