Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Based on Indian lassi, it is a powerhouse of iron, especially if you add apricots to it.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- plain yogurt
- black strap molasses
- stewed or canned apricots
How to make it:
- Simply blend up some yogurt, a teaspoon of black strap and some stewed or tinned apricots (other acceptable fruit for your type) and enjoy the sweet n sour ambiance of 'molassi'
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 14, 2007 at 01:32 PM By: Rodney