Blood Type Diet Recipe
SPELT BREAD [BREADMAKER]
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a good spelt bread recipe for your breadmaker. Makes a small compact loaf.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 1 cup soymilk (or 3/4 cup soymilk and 1/4 cup soy yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon unsulphured molasses
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2-1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
How to make it:
- Follow the instructions for your bread machine. Some call for the yeast to be placed in first. Mine calls for the ingredients to be placed in the order of the recipe. Set the machine to a full bake cycle. For my Breadman, this is the 'basic' setting.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 06, 2007 at 11:39 PM By: Lola