Blood Type Diet Recipe
PASTA WITH SWORDFISH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A delicious entree that's quick and easy and can be adapted to all blood types.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 8 oz. Pasta (Use a BTD compliant type of pasta; rice, spelt, soy, etc.)
- 8 oz. Swordfish Steaks cut into 1/3 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Scallions, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Portabello Mushrooms, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 cup dry, White Wine (optional)
How to make it:
- Cook the pasta and set aside when done.
- In a medium skillet over high heat stir-fry the swordfish and scallions in 2 T. olive oil.
- After approximately 2-3 minutes add the portabello mushrooms and wine, if used.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Wine (White)|| || N|| B|| N|| N|| N|| B|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 08:54 PM By: Don