A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
BROWN VEGETARIAN GRAVY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a tasty gravy which can be used on roast or steamed root vegetables in cultures where meat gravy is usually used. While types O and AB could of course use it they have no special need to. Type B could also make it with an acceptable flour, but its special appeal is to A's who do not use meat gravy.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 Tablespoon black strap molasses
- 1 Tablespoon amaranth flour
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1-1/4 cup water or compliant stock
How to make it:
- Blend flour and yeast in a little cold water.
- Blend molasses in a little boiling water.
- Add the flour to the cool molasses mixture.
- Add more liquid.
- Stir while cooking on a gentle heat adding extra water to make the correct consistency.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 03, 2007 at 10:14 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 04, 2007 at 09:31 AM By: Father Tiresias
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved