Blood Type Diet Recipe
GREEN BEANS & MUSHROOMS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Quick & simple stir-fry.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 pounds green beans, de-stemmed
- 1 pound portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion or several shallots, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon (or more) rosemary, fresh if possible
- wheat-free tamari sauce or sea salt, to taste
How to make it:
- Add oil to a pan and heat.
- Add all other ingredients except tamari or salt.
- Stir fry about 5 minutes or until water starts to develop from the vegetables, then add the soy sauce and stir for about a minute and serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 14, 2007 at 05:33 PM By: Drea