Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Serves 2. Heat ghee, put semolina stir till light brown, add water and sugar. and serve hot.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- 5 Tablespoons of ghee
- 5 Tablespoons of Cream of Wheat(or Semolina)
- 15 Tablespoons of water
- 5 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 powdered cardamoms(optional)
- Nuts (optional) [choose compliant]
How to make it:
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add Cream of Wheat to it and stir till it turn golden brown.
- If the mixture is still dry add a little more ghee to it.
- Add water and sugar to it. Be careful while adding water to heated ingredients as water sputters.
- Add two cardamoms powdered for flavor.
- Stir till it becomes like a pudding (slightly thicker).
- Garnish with nuts and serve hot.
- Ideal for a winter dessert.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cardamom|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 30, 2011 at 08:43 PM By: Joe