Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- soya ice cream
- black cherry juice (real cold, real stuff if possible, & organic)
- walnut yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon walnut extract
- walnut flavored coffee
- black cherries
- 1 egg
- 2-3 ice cubes
How to make it:
Add to juicer:
- walnuts, soya ice cream or walnut frozen yogurt (or both),handful of black walnuts (shelled), one half or 1 tasse of espresso walnut flavored coffee, egg
- 2 or 3 ice cubes.
- Spin for a couple minutes on high speed.
- Garnished with toasted chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Drink and enjoy!
- If you make it thick enough, you can use it eat as walnut mousse.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 06, 2007 at 11:14 PM By: Rodney