Blood Type Diet Recipe
MUCHO MANGO SMOOTHIE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Fruity Slush/Smoothie Drink - great on hot days!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 8 ounces pineapple juice (best if fresh or made from frozen concentrate)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & cut up
- 1 medium banana
- 7 to 8 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
How to make it:
- After juicing pineapple or making 8 oz from frozen concentrate, put all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Push the button for crushed ice until ice is chopped up.
- Serve immediately or freeze in paper cups to make popsicles.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Blueberry|| 1 || B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 17, 2007 at 05:41 AM By: Drea