Blood Type Diet Recipe
THAI RICE NOODLES
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Was looking for something to fix my A husband and came across some Thai Rice Noodles in the store. Brought them home and created the following--which by the way--were DELICIOUS.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (7 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- 8 Cups boiling water.
- 7 ounces of thin rice noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves chopped up
- 2 green onions chopped fine
- tamari to your liking
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder or some grated fresh ginger
- peanuts as a garnish--if you are an A
How to make it:
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Remove pan from the stove and drop in the rice noodles.
- Let sit in the hot water about 5 minutes stirring a few times.
- Check for doneness.
- Drain into a collander and run cold water over them.
- In a wok--
- Saute garlic and onions for about a minute in the olive oil.
- Drop in the noodles---add tamari to your liking and about 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder or some grated fresh ginger.
- Stir and fry until heated through---ready to eat.
- It makes about 2-3 Cups.
- You can add peanuts as a garnish if you are an A.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Peanut/Peanu...|| 2 || B|| B|| B|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 19, 2011 at 10:52 PM By: Joe