Blood Type Diet Recipe
CUCUMBER AND GRAPE JUICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A juicy healthy drink with a refreshing flavor, great for hot days and very hydrating!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch of seedless green grapes
- 2 medium cups of water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 blender
How to make it:
- First slice up some cucumber and put in a bowl.
- Pull some green grapes off their stem and put them in a bowl.
- Once both bowls are filled with the greens, fill your blender with 2 cups of cool water and with 10 ice cubes.
- Add the cucumber and blend for 30 seconds once blended add all the grapes and whiz the blender for 20 seconds then serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 11:23 PM By: Don