Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Excellent salad next to rice and bean stew.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Lime/lemon
- few leaves of lettuce
- few slices of red sweet pepper
- salt to taste
- fresh parsley flakes
- finely diced red pepper (optional)
How to make it:
- Slice avocado in inch wide cubes.
- Peel and slice cucumber.
- Add lime, parsley and red pepper to the cucumber and toss. Add salt to taste.
- Add avocado and toss lightly.
- Serve on bed of lettuce.
- Garnish with slices of red sweet pepper
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 07:04 PM By: Rodney